Third Act: Shake Your Booty

Jazmine Sullivan attends the 51st Annual GRAMMY Awards Style Studio held at the Smashbox Studios on February 4, 2009 in Los Angeles, California.
1. Botkier Rosa, $595, www.piperlime.com; 2. Cybul in Black, $129.95, www.stevemadden.com; 3. Hunny, $127.96, www.stevemadden.com; 4. Manhunt, $169.99, www.ninewest.com; 5. Janie Boot, $319.99, www.usa.frenchconnection.com; 6. Treto, $180, www.aldoshoes.com; 7. Leatherette Zipper High Heel Boot, $30.50, www.gojane.com; 8. Link Boot, $46.90, www.alloy.com

Have you "booted" up yet? If not, you'd better hurry, the weather has taken a nasty turn for the worst. Safely tucked away until next season are my ballet flats and sandals. Out have come my uggs, sneakers and boots. I'd like to think that I'm ready for the worst of it but I do, however, need a leather, flat boot to wear with my sweater dresses and skinny jeans. I've opted for Steve Madden's slouch "Cybul" boot (pictured above).
It's true. A girl can never have too many heels, but she must also keep a trusty pair of flats by her side. If you just can't do without a heel they're plenty of low/kitten-heeled boots in stores such as Aldo and online at www.piperlime.com.