Hot Sonam Kapoor in Saree

Next themselves watch Young and promising young supermodels of Bollywood Sonam Kapoor, often likened to Jessica Alba who is truly considered one of the most beautiful women in the world.

Name: Sonam Kapoor
I come from: Gallery
Horoscope: Gemini
Eye color: navy blue
Hairstyle: Blonde
Where have we seen you: Maybe in magazines and runways but probably with good friend’s taut spirit in town.
Place of work / school: student in school
I practice: I practice nothing special but I like to try new exciting courses in the shopping center such as Pilates, Pole fitness and yoga rope.
Favorite drink: mineral water!
Favorite clubs: In love but not really to look at a good concert in the Shipyard.
Beautiful person in the world: My father
Favorite Actor: Jack Nicholson, poison standings! 
Favorite Fast food: Is hooked on Serrano
The best Indian Movie: I hate Love Stories
Best radio station: X-tion
I go to sleep in: giant and comfortable T-shirt
I feel best when: When I get the all-you-can-eat buffet of good Prism!
My favorite make up: Maybe line by Banks ha-ha
I dream about: Peace!
My motto: My motto is a lottery anyway; I know no such thing as Otto ...
Boyfriend: Happily single!
Facebook link:

She would probably honor well as the new face Bollywood Queen Makeup line that my beautiful young Sonam Kapoor looks hot in Saree dressing.