NEW LIPSTICK SKINS BY ANGELS SKINS

There are so many skins in SL nowadays that feels like everything that could be done has been done. But I think there is still room for improvement. There is one thing I find particularly irritating in sets of skins. OK, let say I like a skin for its color and detailing, and I like red lips and natural color lips. Most of the times the skin with different lipstick color also comes with a different make-up. The eyes, the cheeks, the entire configuration of the face will make you look completely different. And I just wanted a different lips color!

When I told Sarissa Ho of Angels Skins about this, she immediately came out with a new simple idea. The LIPSTICK SERIES of skins: A skin that comes in a set of 5 different lips color, but identical in all the other details. The first of this innovating skins, REBECCA GOLD, is out on the market now.

Angels Skins @ THE BEST OF ITALIAN - SLURL
http://slurl.com/secondlife/BEST%20OF%20ITALIAN/160/114/23